I have been sorting my cleaned parts into piles, depending on what they need (blasting, painting, replacement etc). I already have quite a few things in the media blasting pile.>
Like almost all the trim I have removed, the headlamp retaining rings were covered with over spray (below right); fortunately most of it can be removed with wire wool.
The tail light assemblies were a bit rusted. It is actually quite an effort to get this thing apart as it was originally glued together.
I managed to get most of the rust and debris off the assembly parts by scrubbing with wire wool and a kitchen sponge. All these parts came out nice and will be reused. For now, I am packing all my cleaned up parts into boxes so they will be ready for reassembly later.