Monday, June 6, 2011

setting up the Green Room part two

So, onto sorting out my tools.....


....and hanging them on my peg board....


I wanted to use a shelving rack I brought with me, but there wasn't really anywhere to put it, so I ended up cutting in in half to make it fit.


....and hanging them on my peg board....


I wanted to use a shelving rack I brought with me, but there wasn't really anywhere to put it, so I ended up cutting in in half to make it fit.

before....
...during...
...after
It felt great to be working in my garage after so long.

The lighting in this garage, unlike my last one, is excellent: three double fluorescent strips. Last time I started off with a solitary 60 watt bulb!


There's a fourth strip in the attic that was presumably relocated to make way for the automatic garage door opener.


There is actually a lot more space in the attic than there looks in the next two pictures - I can easily fit the car interior up here for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment