I haven't had much time to work on the car this weekend - the weather has been too nice to be stuck in the garage. I spent a little bit of time tinkering on saturday morning. I have mainly been cleaning up some of the parts I took off the car last week. The rear quarter windows came out nice - I just need to add a new set of gaskets to the parts needed list.
The frames for the rear quarter windows were one of the most fiddly parts I have cleaned so far.
The only things left in the interior now are the dash pad, steering wheel/column and the headliner. My next task is to find somewhere to store the windshield and backlite and then take them out.
I am still hoping to finish the tear-down and clean up the body before the INDY 500 at the end of next month.